To address the problem of Nigeria’s ailing energy sector, ABG Energy Generation Limited is currently leading a consortium of world-class companies to provide selected states in Nigeria with about 200 Megawatt (per state) within the shortest possible time, its virtual pipelines eliminates the need for installation of pipelines thereby saving time and removes the fear associated with the vandalisation of pipelines. Its WIND solutions are revolutionary and tailored to the West African environment.
ABG’s Public Private Partnership (PPP) approach has made it easy for most states to participate in the scheme.
How different is ABG’s energy package from others?
Several organizations may propose the use of Hydro, Gas, Thermal, Solar, etc. running into billions of naira and several years of waiting.
ABG’ package guarantees the following:
- No waiting (minimum of 20megawatts to be functional within 4 months)
- No pollution – Compressed Natural Gas (CNG, WIND, etc will be used
- No pipelines – Virtual pipelines to be used
- Resulting in:
- 24-hour uninterrupted power supply all-year-round
- Industrialization as a result of steady power supply
- Multiplier effect in all sectors of the economy
- Huge employment
- Drastic reduction in crime
- Less hazard because CNG and WIND solutions are environmentally friendly and safer than petrol, diesel or LPG
Managing Director/CEO: Dr. Mohammed Bawa
ABG Electronics Manufacturers Ltd
ABG Communications Ltd
ABG Energy Generation Ltd
ABG Multimedia Services Ltd
Nationwide Unity Transport Ltd
Agric Supermarket Ltd
ABG Fibre Optics & Wireless Ltd
ABG Oil & Gas Ltd